Here at The Green Alternative Doctor we take the health and safety of our patients and providers very seriously. To provide the most effective care for all of our patients and staff we are screening all phone calls and staggering patient appointment times. For your convenience and safety, we are offering Virtual Visits on a first come first serve basis and to avoid unnecessary contact at our front desk and we are accepting patient payments over the telephone. Call our offices if you would like to make arrangements in advance for your care. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate these challenging times.
ACTIONS we are taking to protect your health and safety.
1. We are cooperating with all Federal, State, and Township directives regarding public safety.
2. The office is cleaned daily and our staff is taking care to wipe down all hard surfaces, chairs, door handles, and shared electronic devices. In addition, our staff is wearing protective face masks, gloves, and proper medical clothing. We are staggering patient appointments and offering telemedicine or virtual visits for mmp recertifications to help with keep patient flow paced.
3. We have posted informational flyers throughout the office from the Center of Disease Control about the virus and on techniques to help prevent the spread of germs. View the flyer.
4. We encourage patients to use our restroom to wash hands during their visit.
5. We encourage patients to practice social distancing while in the office. We are staggering patient appointments and utilize all exam rooms to keep patient flow consistent and spaced.
6. We encourage patients who are not feeling well to stay home and rest. If you are unable to come to the office for your appointment, please call 856.318.4100 or 215.336.8000 and we will schedule you with a virtual visit if possible.
We have ramped up cleaning at our offices and have hand sanitizer, Lysol spray, and disinfectant wipes at the front desk, bathrooms, lobby, desks and exam rooms. Our staff is continuously sanitizing our lobby and common areas.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our staff on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days. If a patient or a caretaker who has had recent travel or known exposure to COVID-19 case is feeling ill, please remain at home to avoid exposure to others. We encourage patients to search for factual information about the virus from reputable government and medical resources, such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the New Jersey Department of Health.